There are a few variations of activities involving lifting weights, though not all are classified as a sport. For many people, weight lifting is used for training for sports to increase muscle strength, and for building muscles for bodybuilding competitions.
- What is it called? [Jun '20]
- Fitness Components for Weightlifting [Jul '18]
- weightlifting anthropometry [Dec '15]
- Weightlifting major events [Dec '14]
- Weightlifting Videos [Sep '10]
- What does it take to be a successful Olympic lifter? [Aug '10]
- Fitness components for Olympic weightlifting [Apr '10]
- World Records for the Olympic Lifts [Sept 09]
- Weightlifting Events [Feb 08]
Weight lifting as a competitive sport include Olympic weight lifting, power lifting, and bodybuilding. The sport of weightlifting requires a combination of power, speed, technique, concentration and timing.
- Fitness Components for Weightlifting
- Weightlifting Anthropometry — body size and shape
- Buy weight lifting products in the online store
- Olympic weightlifting events
- World Records for the Olympic lifts.
- What is weightlifting called in other languages?
- Weightlifting major events, including at the Olympic Games
- Weight Management Strategies in weight category restricted sports.
- weightlifting polls
- Weight Training exercises
- weightlifting clipart
- Weightlifting Videos
- Funny Weightlifting