Home of Orienteering
Orienteering is a sport for everyone, for people of all ages and experience - a sport for the whole family. It is not an expensive sport – all you need to get started is a map and a compass, and suitable outdoor clothing.
- Fitness Components for Orienteering [July '18]
- What does it take to be a successful orienteerer? [Aug '10]
- Fitness components for orienteering [Apr '10]
- Online Orienteering Store [Feb 07]
- The Orienteering World Championships
Did you Know?
- Orienteering is often called the ‘thinking sport’ because it involves map reading and decision-making in addition to physical activity.
- A longer description of the sport of Orienteering here.
- Also information about the fitness requirements for the sport.
- The equipment needed to go orienteering
- Details about the World Championships.
It is a great sport - get into it!