There are plenty of good reasons to stay physically fit and active. There are obvious physical benefits such as improved strength and endurance, and the health benefits associated with losing weight. Bit there is also clear evidence for the benefit of exercise and your mental health.
- The Benefits of Physical Activity for our Brain — Physical activity helps us reduce stress and increase our overall mood.
- Exercise and the Brain — How Fitness Impacts Learning.
- How Sports Help Improve School Performance — See how sports have a beneficial effect on the mental development of children and strengthen their intelligence.
- Sport as Therapy — Workouts in any form keep the body active and release endorphins that keep the mood in check, and increases general happiness in a person.
- Benefits of Sports to Improve Mental and Emotional Health — Maintaining an active lifestyle helps to prevent, develop and restore health, as well as to establish mental well-being and improve our quality of life.
Any comments, suggestions, or corrections? Please let us know.