Sports Marketing Jobs
Working in the sports industry is the dream job for many people. Here are some of the jobs in Sports Marketing that may be the career you are looking for.
- Sports Administrator — there is a wide range of administrative jobs working with all sports, including those listed below.
- Sports Agent — a sports agent works to market an athlete or products that are related to that athlete, and to promote the athlete's career within his or her given sport (see more about Sports Agent Jobs).
- Account Coordinator — the most entry level position within sports sponsorship sales, typically responsible for researching and prospecting sales leads.
- Sports Marketing Account Executive — responsible for the servicing of existing clients as well as pursuing and securing new sponsors.
- Sports Marketing Account Manager or Director — this job is focused on new business development and relationship building. The Sports Marketing Account Manager or Director manages the relationships between the organization and the various sponsors.
- VP of Business Development or Head of Marketing — oversees all marketing efforts from game day promotions and grassroots efforts, to branding campaigns and regional media.