People would not normally associate art with the Olympic Games, however there are several areas where sporting endeavor and athletic endeavor are intertwined.
- Olympic Games Art Competitions — Art competitions were held as part of the modern Olympic Games between 1912 and 1948. All of the entered works had to be inspired by sport, and had to be original and not previously published. Medals were awarded in five categories: architecture, literature, music, painting, and sculpture
- 'Art of the Olympians' Museum — an art gallery and exhibition including a large collection of art from a diverse group of Olympians turned artists.
- Olympic Pictograms — the evolution of pictograms that has been used at the Olympics to indicate each sport.
- Olympia — the epic film of the 1936 Olympic Games in Berlin was the first documentary feature film of the Olympic Games ever made, and remains one of the greatest sports films of all time. The film was released in two parts: Festival of Nations and Festival of Beauty. See video.
- A Century of Olympic Posters — a book showing the evolution of the Olympic Games poster from the first official poster for Stockholm in 1912 right up to the present.
- Olympic Games Posters — an image and description of the official posters frmo each Olympiad.
- Olympic Games Photos
- Olympic Games Clipart
- Art in Sport Page
- More links to sport art in the Art Store