e-Sports at the Asian Games
e-sports were a demonstration sport at the 2018 Asian Games held in Jakarta and Palembang, Indonesia, and became an official medal event for the 2022 Asian Games in Hangzhou, China.
At the 2018 Asian Games held in Jakarta, five games were included as demonstration titles: League of Legends, Arena of Valor, Pro Evolution Soccer 2018, StarCraft II, Hearthstone, and Clash Royale.
The e-sports program at the 2022 Asian Games will include eight gold medal events plus two demonstration events. Competitions will be held in Arena of Valor, Dota 2, Dream of the Three Kingdoms 2, FIFA, Hearthstone, League of Legends, PUBG Mobile, and Street Fighter V.
- e-sports at the Olympics
- Demonstration sports at the Asian Games
- Do you think esports be added to the Olympic Games program [poll]
- About the sports of the Asian Games
- More about the Asian Games
- About the Sport of eGaming