Breakdancing will make its first appearance at the Asian Games for Hangzhou 2022. The sport will be listed as a discipline under the sport of Dance Sport.
There will be two events contested at Hangzhou 2022 – men’s and women’s breaking.
The event will be held at the Gongshu Canal Sports Park Gymnasium (the same venue as table tennis).
- In 2010, dancesport (competitive ballroom dancing) made its only appearance on the program.
- Breakdancing will also be featuring at the 2024 Olympic Games.
- Breakdancing at the Olympics
- About the sports of the Asian Games
- More about the Asian Games
- About the Sport of Breakdancing