The main Swedish aquatic exhibition was held in the Neo Phaliron Bay on April 29. The display, watched by the Royal Greek family and by multiple spectators on boats, included demonstrations of diving, figure swimming, underwater swimming, life-saving and water polo.
At the opening ceremony of the 1906 intercalated games in Athens, there were demonstrations of gymnastics by a Greek team, Danish women team, and a Swedish team. The Danish team comprised 14 Danish female gymnasts, presenting a demonstration of the Danish gymnastic system.
- 'Sweden' by Ove Karlsson, JOURNAL OF OLYMPIC HISTORY 14 (DECEMBER 2006) NUMBER 3
- Le ton en athenais v'diethnon olympiakon agonon 1906 (the official Olympic Games report for 1906, in Greek)
- The 1906 Olympic Games: Results for All Competitors in All Events, with Commentary, by Bill Mallon.
- Water Polo exhibition at the 1906 Games
- Full list of all Demonstration Sports
- About the 1906 Olympic Games in Athens
- About Sport in Greece