Netherlands / Holland at the World Cup
In their three appearances at the World Cup (1996, 2003, 2007), Netherlands have never been past the first round.
- Some matches of the 1999 event, which was held mainly in England, were also held in the Netherlands.
- Holland's first World Cup match was played on Feb 17, 1996 against New Zealand at I.P.C.L. Sports Complex Ground, Vadodara (Baroda). In that match New Zealand beat Netherlands by 119 Runs.
- Netherlands claimed the final qualifying place for the 2007 World Cup by beating the United Arab Emirates in the ICC Trophy 5th place play-off in 2005.
- The Netherlands' team at the 2007 World Cup had the youngest player of the tournament, Alexei Kervezee, at the age of 17.
- Information about all countries that have participated at the ICC World Cup of Cricket
- Sport in the Netherlands