Top-10 Fittest Male Athletes in the World (HFR, 2015)
According to Health Fitness Revolution (HFR), the fittest male athlete of 2015 was tennis player Novak Djokovic. The HFR staff narrowed down a list of hundreds of athletes to their top-10, using analyses of the demands, strengths and weaknesses of each sport, as well as the personal health and fitness habits of the athletes and their involvement in promoting health and fitness in their communities.
See more about rating the World's Fittest Athletes.
The Top-10 Fittest Men
- Novak Djokovic (Tennis)
- Michael Phelps (Swimming)
- Usain Bolt (Track and Field, Sprints)
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. (Boxing)
- Roger Federer (Tennis)
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Football / Soccer)
- LeBron James (Basketball)
- Wladimir Klitshko (Boxing)
- Lionel Messi (Football / Soccer)
- Stephen Curry (Basketball)
Source: http://www.healthfitnessrevolution.com/top-10-fittest-athletes-world/ (published June 16, 2015)
- Health Fitness Revolution made a similar fittest athlete list in 2017
- Other lists of the fittest athletes in the world
- Testing to determine the world's fittest athlete
- Who really is the greatest athlete of all time?