Serena Williams is the Highest Paid Woman Athlete in 2019 - Again!
Here are the top-paid women athletes from around the world for 2018-19 according to the figures from Forbes Magazine. For four years running tennis player Serena Williams has been the highest paid female athlete in the world. She was also the only woman in the list of the top 100 highest paid athletes for 2019, ranking 63rd.
Tennis players made up all the sportswomen on the top 10 list for the first time. Twelfth on the list was US women's soccer player Alex Morgan.
See more lists of the World's Highest Paid Women Athletes.
|previous year rank|
- The earnings totals (in US dollars) are derived from salaries, bonuses, prize money, appearance fees, licensing and endorsement income in the 12 months from May 1, 2018 to May 1, 2019. Taxes or agents' fees are not factored into the figures.
- The top 15 list was first published on Forbes.com in August 2019
- Other lists of the World's Highest Paid Women Athletes
- The highest paid athletes (male and female) for 2019
- Forbes list of the World's Best Paid Athletes
- More sporting lists