Smedley Hand grip Dynamometer
The Smedley brand hand grip dynamometer uses a spring to measure maximum isometric strength of the hand and forearm muscles. The dynamometer is used for testing your hand grip strength and tracking improvements with strength training and during rehabilitation. See more about grip dynamometers.
Features of the Smedley Handgrip Dynamometer
- The handle is adjustable to different hand sizes
- The results need to be read manually from the scale. The dial hand displays the maximum force and needs to be reset to zero after each test.
See our list of handgrip dynamometers on Amazon.
- More grip dynamometers.
- grip strength norms
- Video examples of the Handgrip Strength Test
- There are some grip strength test results of athletes.
- Calibrating Handgrip Dynamometers
- List of other strength and power tests.