Sport Science Faculties with Undergraduate and Graduate Courses in New Zealand
Here is a list of educational institutions in New Zealand, with faculties and departments, offering undergraduate and graduate courses in the sport sciences.
- Sports Performance Research Institute, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand - a world-class physical human performance research institute, offering undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications in a wide range of sport and exercise related disciplines.
- School of Sport and Exercise, College of Health, Massey University, Wellington New Zealand. - offering undergraduate degrees in Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Exercise (with majors in Prescription and Training, Management and Coaching or Physical Education), Bachelor of Science (Exercise and Sport Science) and Bachelor of Sport Management.
- Centre for Sport Science & Human Performance, Waikato Institute of Technology, Waikato New Zealand - offers Sport Science undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
- Sport and Leisure Studies, University of Waikato, Waikato New Zealand
- Sport Science and Human Performance, Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec), Hamilton, NZ - undergraduate studies in Sport and Exercise Science.
- More Sport Science Faculties with Undergraduate and Graduate Courses
- The best Sport Science Universties
- Elite Training Centers — details about many of the elite sports institutes and training centers from around the world.
- List of sports universities
- Index to courses in sports
- list of sport science fields of study
- Sport in New Zealand
- country list for courses
- Jobs in Sport