Water Polo is a very demanding team sport played in water. It is sometimes described as a combination of swimming, soccer, basketball, ice hockey, rugby and wrestling - and much of this action takes place under the water!
- What is it called? [Jun '20]
- Fitness Components for Water Polo [Jul '18]
- Water Polo Anthropometry [Dec '15]
- What does it take to be a successful water polo player? [Aug '10]
- Fitness components for water polo [Apr '10]
- fitness for water polo [Mar '10]
- about water polo [Mar '10]
- Water polo fitness testing [Aug 09]
- water polo equipment [Aug 09]
The players need to have the skills and fitness to tread water without using their hands, palm off opponents, and pass and shoot at goal under fatigue. In an average one hour game, they will be required to swim up to four to five kilometers (2.5 to 3 miles). Water Polo athletes are indeed exceptional athletes. See more about water polo.
- Fitness and Fitness Testing for Water Polo — the demands of the sport, and some fitness tests to use for water polo.
- List of water polo equipment required.
- What is water polo called in other languages?
- Buy water polo products in the online store.
- Water Polo at the Olympic Games
- Water polo at the FINA World Swimming Championships
- Water Polo at the Commonwealth Games
- water polo polls