Fullball is a sport created by Soheil Salimipour from Iran in 2019. Fullball is a team sport, a type of new football combining elements of football and volleyball. It can be played on grass, indoor and at the beach.
What does the term fullball mean? It is actually composed of two words, full and ball. The reason behind using the word full is that, in addition of using feet, you are allowed to use your hands too. The message of this sport is diversity, culture and peace, as well as the reduction of injuries.
Equipment Required: ball, a grass football field that needs to be modified (it also can be played indoor or on the beach)
1. Footvolley: (Football + Volleyball) Footvolley is derived from volleyball and football. Fullball is completely the opposite of footvolley because footvolley is played on a volleyball court, but with football rules, with legs and feet, and no hands are involved. But fullball is played in football court, and in addition to legs and feet, hands are used in performing the game, especially when scoring.
2. Rugby: A group-sport which is a type of football, and the reason that the new sport fullball is compared to rugby is due to their similarities. But we should keep in mind that rugby has different styles in different countries, such as: (13-person rugby, 15-person rugby), American, Canadian, Australian and Gaelic football.
Rules and Regulations of Fullball
The new sport, fullball, like football, is performed in three types of fields. The size of these three types of courts is different.
1. Grass: (Football pitch size). The best, the most attractive, and perhaps the most popular. Their difference in fullball is the size and dimensions of lines, and the size of the gates .
Description about the Ground :
1. The fine area ( penalty )
2. Gate area
3. The penalty line ( Unlike of penalty spot in football )
5. The corners and out
6. Center of the ground
7. All of Ground
New Fullball sport in three part for play ( competition ) :
1. grass ( fullball )
2. indoor fullball ( FULLSAL )
3. beach ( BEACH FULLBALL )
these three part, there is common and difference for (grass, indoor, beach)
1. difference : ( grass - indoor - beach )
size of ground, size of gates, number of players , number of referees , time, changes.
2. common : ( grass - indoor - beach )
size of ball , Rules and regulations ( play ), penalty.
Rate this Sport
What do you think about this 'sport'? Please rate it on its potential.
- See our large list of other New Sports
- Complete list of unusual sports