The new sport of Bounceback was created by Ethan Hoff from Missouri, USA in December 2013
- The thrower throws the ball from 15 yards away, at a concrete wall.
- 6 fielders are lined up along the 50-yard long field.
- Everyone stays in their positions until someone catches the ball
- Everyone can go for the person as soon as he catches it. They can tackle, body check, and sweep others feet.
- The first one to get to the original spot of the thrower gets to throw next.
Point System: There are six fielders.The points depend on which fielder the ball gets to. by throwing it, the maximum points you can get is 6. You can also get a point from tackling people. So if you're a fielder, there's no limit to how many points you can get.
- Holding the Runner Back - Replacement
- Intentional Tripping - Subtract 1 Point
- Unnecessary Roughness - Ejection
- Overlapping - Redo Throw
- False Start - Redo Throw
- Shoulder Pads
- Leather gloves
- High Top cleats
- Face Mask
Rate this Sport
What do you think about this 'sport'? Please rate it on its potential.
- Other new sports
- About the sport of 360Ball
- Also by the same creator: Hausay
- Complete list of unusual sports