Autospeedway is a motorsport similar to motorcycle speedway, but with cars. Cars race around an oval dirt track in pairs or more. The winner is the car to complete the set number of circuits in the fastest time. The sport is popular in Ukraine.
A similar sport is Banger Racing, which uses older scrap cars, and collisions between cars is more common. Sprint Car Racing is another sport that races cars around oval dirt tracks.
- Sprint Car Racing — a racing sport that involves direct racing of high-powered small cars.
- Banger Racing — racing event which is done on a dirt track using scrap cars.
- Autograss — a type of auto racing on natural surfaces such as grass or mud, usually held on quarter-mile oval tracks.
- Drifting — car drivers take corners at speed and the back wheels slide out, and are judged according to the speed, angle, showmanship and line taken through a corner.
- Autocross — a type of Auto Racing in which drivers navigate one at a time through a defined course on either a sealed or an unsealed surface in the shortest time. See also the motorcycle version Motorcycle Gymkhana.
- Mud Bogging — an off-road motorsport that involves driving a vehicle through a muddy course.
- Car Ice Racing — cars to race across a strip of frozen water.
- Speedway — motorsports around an oval track - forms include Motorcycle Speedway, Long Track Speedway, Ice Speedway and Bicycle Speedway.
- Auto Racing — a sport involving the racing of automobiles for competition.
- More about Autoracing
- Complete list of sports
- The Encyclopedia of Sports
- Sport in the Ukraine