AT&T Stadium, Dallas, Texas, USA
AT&T Stadium (formerly Cowboys Stadium) is a sporting stadium located in Arlington, Dallas, Texas, USA. The stadium was first opened in 2009. It has a capacity of 80,000 (though this is expandable to 105,000). The record attendance for a football game is 105,121.
One of the annual events played that the stadium is the Cotton Bowl Classic, which was previously played at it's nearby namesake the Cotton Bowl. The stadium will be used for the FIFA World Cup in 2026, and is the largest of the 11 Stadiums in the USA that are hosting games.
Major Events Held at AT&T Stadium
Here are just some of the major events that have been held at the AT&T Stadium.
- 2010 NBA All-Star Game.
- 2011 Super Bowl XLV
- 2014 NCAA Men's Final Four
- 2018 NFL Draft
- 2021 Rose Bowl
- 2026 FIFA World Cup
AT&T Stadium Trivia
- The stadium was recognized in 2009 by Guinness World Records as having the World's Largest HD Video Display.
- The 2010 NBA All-Star Game had a crowd of 108,713, the highest-attended basketball game in history.
- More USA Stadiums
- Sport in the USA
- FIFA World Cup Stadiums
- All stadiums list
- Top-10 largest stadiums in the world
- Top-10 largest stadiums in the USA