Hitomebore Stadium Miyagi
The Miyagi Stadium (currently called the Hitomebore Stadium due to naming rights) is located in the town of Rifu in Miyagi Prefecture, Japan. The stadium's capacity is 49,133 (2021). It is used mainly for football and athletics.
This stadium is one of the venues for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, to be used for football matches.
Major Events Held at the Miyagi Stadium
- 2001 - 56th National Sports Festival of Japan
- 2002 - hosted three 2002 World Cup matches
- 2012 - six matches of the FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup
- 2021 - football matches for Tokyo 2020 Olympics
- It is the only stadium to have hosted matches at both a men's FIFA World Cup and a women's FIFA U-20 World Cup.
- Olympic Games stadiums
- More stadiums of Japan
- All Stadiums List
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics
- Venues of the Tokyo Olympic Games
- About Sport in Japan