Sport Canada is the organization providing sport support services in Canada. Sport Canada supports the achievement of high performance excellence and the development of the Canadian sport system. The national network of seven Canadian Sport Centres and Institutes provide world-class training, sport medicine, sport science and lifestyle services and support to Canada's top athletes and coaches.
Canadian Sport Institute Network
The Canadian Sport Institutes (formerly Canadian Sport Centres) provide a network of multisport centres that link high performance athletes and coaches with sport-related services. The CSI network features a partnership of Canadian Heritage (Sport Canada), Canadian Olympic Committee, Canadian Paralympic Committee, Own The Podium, Coaching Association of Canada and the respective provincial governments and national sport organizations.
The CSI's are committed to supporting high performance athletes and coaches training in Canada through the provision of essential services towards their pursuit of athletic and personal excellence. WHAT SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE? The CSI's coordinate services that meet the needs of athletes who perform at the national and international levels. These services are provided through Individual Support (based on Sport Canada AAP and/or national team status) or through Partnered Sports
- PacificSport: There are a few not-for-profit PacificSport Centres in British Columbia that collaborate to support increased sport participation and improved sport performance throughout the province.
- Canadian Sport Institute Pacific
- Calgary http://csicalgary.ca/en/
- Saskatchewan http://www.csc-sask.ca/home.php
- Manitoba http://www.cscm.ca/
- Canadian Sport Institute Ontario (CSIO)
- Montreal http://insquebec.org/fr/accueil
- Atlantic http://cscatlantic.ca/
- Canadian Winter Sports Institute