The British Virgin Islands took part at the Winter Olympics in Sarajevo, Yugoslavia in 1984 and in Sochi, Russia 2014. The nation had sent one athlete on its maiden appearance at the Winter Games.
During its debut at the 1984 Winter Games the nation fielded Erroll Fraser in the speed skating competition placing 40th and 42nd in the 500-m and 1,000-m respectively.
The sub-tropical British Virgin Islands also sent one athlete that saw action in freestyle skiing at the 2014 Winter Games.
The nation is still yet to win its first-ever medal at the Olympics.
- About Sport in British Virgin Islands
- The US Virgin Islands at the Winter Olympics
- British Virgin Islands at the Summer Olympics
- More Winter Olympics Countries
- Winter Olympics main page.