Athletes compete in six sports at the Winter Paralympics, as listed below. Within many of the sports are several disciplines or events, with the number and kinds of events changing from one Paralympic Games to another. See the changes in sports over time.
There are currently six Winter Paralympic sports, with 80 events in total.
Current list of winter Paralympic sports (as for Beijing 2022)
Other Winter Paralympic Sports
- Ice Sledge Racing (held from 1980–1988 and 1994–1998)
- Bobsled (was expected to be included in 2026, but it did not make the final program)
- Changes in WInter Paralympic sports over time
- Paralympic Demonstration Sports (including some Winter events)
- Sports of the Winter Olympic Games
- List of sports for people with disabilities
- Main Winter Paralympics page