The following 20 sports were on the program for Baku in 2015. See more details about Sports at the European Games. Of these 20 sports, 16 are Olympic sports, two are Olympic sports contested in non-Olympic formats (basketball and football) and the are two non-Olympic sports (karate and sambo).
All except two sports were for athletes at the elite level - the aquatic sports were only open to junior-level competitors, and the athletics competition forms the third division of the European Team Championships.
List of Sports
- Aquatics (including Diving, Swimming, Synchronised swimming and Water polo) - aquatic sports were only open to junior-level competitors.
- Athletics - The two-day Athletics competition at Baku 2015 was a team competition, forming the third division of the European Team Championships.
- Beach Football
- Canoe sprint
- Cycling (including BMX, Mountain biking, Road)
- Gymnastics (including Acrobatic, Aerobic, Artistic, Rhythmic, Trampoline)
- Judo (including Para-Judo)
- Table tennis
- Volleyball (including Beach and Indoor)
- Wrestling (including