Soft Tennis at the Asian Games
Soft Tennis differs from regular tennis in that it uses soft rubber balls instead of hard yellow balls, and is played primarily in Asia. The sport was first part of the Asian Games in 1994, and has been on the program ever since. See also regular Lawn Tennis at the Asian Games, which started in 1958.
- Soft Tennis was featured as a demonstration sport at the 1990 Asian Games in Beijing, China.
- Tennis at the Asian Games
- Tennis at the Olympics
- Tennis at the Commonwealth Games
- About the sports of the Asian Games
- More about the Asian Games
- About the Sport of Soft Tennis