Table Tennis was first part of the Asian Games in 1958, and has been on the program ever since, with the exception of 1970. There were medals for singles, team and mixed doubles events.
- In 2018, it was the frst time that a men's and women's doubles event was not included in the program, though a mixed-doubles event remained.
- Table Tennis at the Olympics
- Table Tennis at the Commonwealth Games
- About the sports of the Asian Games
- More about the Asian Games
- About the Sport of Table Tennis
Any comments, suggestions, or corrections? Please let us know.