Boxing has been part of the Asian Games since 1954. A women's category was only added in 2010.
- 11 Men's categories: 48 kg (overpass), 51 kg (flyweight), 54 kg (bantamweight), 57 kg (featherweight), 60 kg (lightweight), 64kg (light welterweight), 69kg (welterweight), 75 kg (medium), 81 kg (light weight), 91 kg (heavyweight), and +91 kg (super heavy).
- 3 Women's categories: 51 kg (flyweight), 60 kg (lightweight), and 75 kg (medium).
- Boxing at the Olympics
- Boxing at the Commonwealth Games
- About the sports of the Asian Games
- More about the Asian Games
- About the Sport of Boxing
Any comments, suggestions, or corrections? Please let us know.