Savate, also known as French kickboxing, was a demonstration sport at the Olympic Games in 1924. There were 19 participants, 16 from France. It was not an official event at the Olympics, so no medals were awarded.
Another demonstration sport at the 1924 Olympics was Canne de Combat, a sport associated with Savate.
- La Canne at the 1924 Olympics
- Boxing demostration sport
- More Olympic Demonstration Sports
- Demonstration sports of 1924
- More about the sport of Savate (French Kickboxing)
- Sport in France