Road Cycling at the Commonwealth Games
Road cycling is the only cycling discipline at the Commonwealth Games that is listed as a core sport, the others are optional for the program.
- The Road Cycling competition is conducted according to the rules of the International Cycling Union (UCI).
- There are four events with the Men’s and Women’s Road Race and Time Trials.
- The women compete in 25 - 30km Time Trial and 100 - 120km Road Race
- The men compete in 30 - 40km Time Trial and 160 - 180km Road Race
- About cycling at the Commonwealth Games
- About cycling at the Olympic Games
- About the sport of Cycling
- See the list of Commonwealth Games sports