Lawn Bowls is one of the core Commonwealth Games sports. It has been at all Commonwealth Games since 1930 except in 1966.
- The Commonwealth Games competition is conducted in accordance with the rules of the World Bowls (WB) international federation.
- Six gold medals are on offer, for men and women in singles, pairs and triples.
- The draws are conducted in a round-robin format. From the quarter finals onward the games are run on a knockout basis.
- Lawn bowler Willie Wood from Scotland is the first competitor to have competed in seven Commonwealth Games, from 1974 to 2002.
- Lawn Bowls at the Paralympics
- For more information about this sport, see the Lawn Bowls site.
- See the list of Commonwealth Games sports