All About Lawn Bowls
Lawn bowls (sometimes known as just bowls) is a precision sport played on grass, where the aim is to roll bowls closer to a small white ball (the "jack") than your opponent. The sport is related to bocce and pétanque.
- Fitness Components for Lawn Bowls [Jul '18]
- Lawn bowls at the Paralympic Games [Apr '16]
- What does it take to be a successful lawn bowler? [Aug '10]
- Fitness components for bowls [Apr '10]
- Lawn bowls at the Commonwealth Games [Apr '10]
- Lawn Bowling Images [Apr 08]
- Lawn Bowls bookstore updated [Feb 07]
The bowls used are slightly radially asymmetrical balls to enable them to follow a curved path.
- Fitness Components for Lawn Bowls
- A summary of Lawn Bowls the Sport
- Bowling Books for sale.
- Lawn Bowling Images
- Read a funny lawn bowls poem
Did you know?
- Did you know Lawn Bowls is played at the Commonwealth Games and was once part of the Paralympic Games?
- More information about Lawn Bowls at the Commonwealth Games
- More information about Lawn Bowls at the Paralympic Games
- Polls about lawn bowls