A colelction of trivia about the Delhi Commonwealth Games. These were the XIX Commonwealth Games was held in Delhi, India - from Oct 3 to Oct 14, 2010.
- The opening and closing ceremony was held at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium on Oct 3 and Oct 14 respectively.
- This was the first time India had hosted the Games and only the second time the event has been held in Asia. The previous Asian host city was Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in 1998,
- The Delhi Games Village was constructed as a low rise medium development on a 40 acre site in the heart of the capital with a possible capacity for 8,500 athletes and officials.
- Delhi won the right to host the 2010 Games by defeating the Canadian city of Hamilton by 46 votes to 22 at the CGF General Assembly held in Montego Bay in November 2003.
- Among the 71 participating countries, 10 were in Europe, 13 in Oceania, 15 in the Caribbean, 8 in Asia, 6 in the Americas and 19 in Africa.
- The New Zealand dependency of Tokelau was expected to take part in its first Commonwealth Games in Delhi, but no team turned up.
- Rwanda competed for the first time at the Commonwealth Games