The XIX Commonwealth Games were held in Delhi, India - from Oct 3 to Oct 14, 2010. The opening and closing ceremony was held at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium on Oct 3 and Oct 14 respectively.
- List of Sports — there were 17 sporting disciplines on the program.
- Trivia — trivia about the Delhi Commonwealth Games.
- Food Service — food provision at the athlete village
- Tickets — information guide to tickets for this event.
- About Delhi — information for visitors.
- Security Issues — concerns about security in India
- Mascot — Shera the Tiger.
- Medal Count — top winning countries for 2010.
- List of Commonwealth Games Host Cities