Digital Skinfold Caliper
Skinfold calipers are used in the measurement of skinfold thickness and the estimation of total body fat. There are a range of skinfold calipers available such as this one. This Digital Body Fat Caliper determines your body fat with digital accuracy. This inexpensive skinfold caliper shows the results in digital form and are easy to use in the privacy of your home with superior accuracy and reliability.
The skinfold method is the most effective, accurate, practical method to measure and track your body fat percentage.
The reading is given in either inches or millimeters, which you compare to a chart with age and gender to arrive at your body fat percentage.
- Accurate, dependable and with good repeatability
- Quickly provides exact measurement of body fat thickness
- Hold function, holds and displays measured value
- mm & inch conversion
- Made of ABS plastic
- Stylish and lightweight
- Large LCD display for easy reading
- With CE Marking, passed & comply with all the necessary health and safety required standards set by the European Directives
- Range: 0~50mm/0~2"
- Resolution: 0.1mm/0.01"
- Accuracy: ±0.2mm/0.01"
- Working temp.: 0°C ~ +40°C
- Storage temp.: -20°C ~ +70°C
- Manual power off
- Battery: 1 x 3V CR2032 Battery (not included)
- 1 x Digital Body Fat Caliper
- Standard Blister Packaging with English Quick Start Guide and Body Fat Interpretation Chart
- See more in the Topend Sports Online Store
- Guide to Skinfold Calipers
- Skinfold Caliper Store on Amazon
- Guide to correctly performing caliper Calibration
- Take the poll about what caliper do you use, and see which one is more popular?
- Description of standard skinfold sitesand the Skinfold Measurement procedure
- About body composition tests and other Anthropometry Measurements
- Videos of Anthropometric Tests including Skinfold Testing.