Camry Electronic Handgrip Dynamometer
The Camry Electronic Handgrip Dynamometer is an affordable instrument for measuring the maximum isometric strength of the hand and forearm muscles. The dynamometer is useful for testing your hand grip strength and tracking improvements with strength training and during rehabilitation. See more about grip dynamometers.
This dynamometer is suitable for those involved in strength training, or participants in sports in which the hands are used for catching, throwing or lifting such as gymnasts, tennis players and rock climbers. Hand grip strength is also a good indicator of general body strength, and is commonly used in fitness testing.
Features of the Camry Handgrip Dynamometer
- It is made of high quality and durable plastic. It is lightweight and easy to carry.
- Automatically captures maximum grip force in either kilograms and pounds.
- Able to measure isometric grip force up to 90kg / 200 lb (sensitivity 0.1 kg / 0.2 lb)
- Adjustable grip sizes to account for varying hand sizes.
- Digital LCD readout, with on screen rating of results according to age and gender (the manual also has a results norm table).
- Saves and stores results for fast retrieval with up to 19 users.
- Packaged in well-padded handy carrying/storage case.
- Comes with instruction booklet in English.
- Requires 2x AAA batteries (comes included).
- more grip dynamometers.
- grip strength norms
- Video examples of the Handgrip Strength Test
- there are some grip strength test results of athletes.
- List of other strength and power tests.