Physical Challenge Tests
Here are some fun, challenging and physical tricks and exercise tests to do with your friends at parties.
- What you need: A couple paper bags from your local grocery store, a pair of scissors and a large room or open space
- Instructions: Place the paper shopping bag on the floor. Stand on one foot, bend over, and pick up the bag with your mouth. Each person has a go, if any part of their body other than their foot touch the ground they’re out. Cut a couple inches off the top of the bag. Everyone who successfully picked up the bag can now have another go. Repeat by cutting off a little of the bag each time until you have a winner.
- What you need: a bucket of water, wall
- Instructions: Put a bucket full of water at the base of a wall. Stand half a step away from the wall, take the handle of the bucket with the hands and lean the head against the wall. Then try to lift the bucket and, holding it with both hands, draw yourself up. Despite all attempts you will remain as though you are glued to the wall.
- Items Needed: Coin, Wall.
- Instructions: Stand with your back against a wall, with a coin between your feet. Can you bend over without bending your knees, and pick up the coin?
Try to do the "egg sit", an old football exercise: hold onto a broom or golf club with your wrists sides out and step over it and bring it back and up over your head and down again.
share this page:
How far can you place feet away from the wall, bend over and touch your head to the wall and still be able to stand back up.
Related Pagescomments powered by Disqus
- Personal favorite = MATERIALS: Timer tub/bucket/container ice water. Place hand in water see who can do it longest (from Unknown, Oct 2012)