Resting Heart Rate FAQ - Comments
Do you have a question about your resting heart rate? Check out the Resting Heart Rate Questions which answers some common questions about resting heart rate. Also have a look at the Heart Rate and Fitness Chart which relates fitness and resting heart rate.
There are many factors other than fitness which may account for variations in heart rate such as medications, illness and stress. Below are some of the comments we have received.
If you have any concerns at all about the functioning of your heart, we highly recommend you consult a doctor who can examine you personally and give expert opinion. See also the Resting Heart Rate FAQ.
If you have any concerns about your heart, you should be asking your doctor who can take a full history, examine you and give expert opinion. Don't rely on comments and feedback here as medical advice.
- Resting Heart Rate Chart
- How and when to measure resting heart rate
- All about Heart Rate and Exercise
- Measuring Heart Rate — how to measure using the manual and monitor methods.
- A discussion of What is a normal heart rate?
- Maximum Heart Rate — how high can you go?
- Topend Sports Store: Heart Rate Monitors for sale, also ECG Monitors