Below are details of sports, sporting events and sports people related to Czechoslovakia. This is a former country. For information about sports in this region now, see Sport in Czechia. Is there something missing? If you know of something that should be listed here, please let us know.
Popular sports of Czechoslovakia
Czechoslovakia Sporting Success
- Czechoslovakia finished runners-up twice in the FIFA World Cup
- won UEFA Euro 1976 (football).
Famous Athletes from Czechoslovakia
- Emil Zátopek (Distance runner)
- Martina Navratilova (tennis)
- Václav Nedomanský (ice hockey)
- Věra Čáslavská (gymnastics)
- Ivan Lendl (tennis)
Czechoslovakia Sports trivia
Czechoslovakia at major events
- Czechoslovakia at the Summer Olympics
- Czechoslovakia at the Winter Olympics
- Czechoslovakia at the FIFA World Cup