French Army Fitness Testing
The French Foreign Legion (FFL) is a military service wing of the French Army. The FFL requires new recruits to undergo fitness assessments as part of the recruitment process. Below is some information about the fitness requirements and standards. This information is presented for discussion - for up to date information see official sources.
These are the fitness tests that are part of the recruitment and testing for the French Foreign Legion
- Beep Test (Test de Luc-Léger), need to reach at least level 7. This test replaced the 12 minute cooper run test.
- Pullups — perform at least 4 pullups
- Rope Climb - climb a 5 meter rope at least once
- Abdominal Test — need to do at least 40 situps
The workplace assessment tests listed here are believed to be accurate at the time it was accessed. Testing protocols and standards are often changed. Please see official sources for accurate up to date information. If you have corrections please contact me or use the comments form below.
- Other Forces pages: Navy, Air Force, Law Enforcement (Police), Fire Department
- general forces testing.
- Poll: Should women have the same fitness testing standards as men?