The MCS Dynamometer is a computerized multi-channel dynamometer developed by Abbas Meamarbashi. It is a very precise, reliable and all-in one testing unit suitable for conducting all the usual strength tests as well as novel dual-side lift dynamometry which is not commonly measured due to lack of a suitable instrument.
The system can be used in a wide range of sports in which muscular strength balance is crucial like weight lifting, gymnastics, etc. It has 4-channels to connect 4 sensors and can simultaneously measure forces. Data can be recorded offline or via a USB port to collect the data online.
The system comes with professional software which enables you to calibrate up to 10 sensors, save all data, display the force graphs, and export data to use statistical packages or other software.
- Dual-side lift dynamometry
- Leg, shoulder and back dynamometer
- Professional software
- Connect with USB port
- Data recording on high capacity memory card
- Display on the graphical LCD
- Elegant 50x50cm platform
- Calibration of up to 10 sensors
- Simultaneous four sensor measurement
- Two high capacity and robust sensors (500kg)
- Medium capacity and robust sensor (200kg)
- All necessary accessories (chain, handles, lift bar, etc.)
This strength testing dynamometer system is available to purchase. The cost for the complete package is approximately US$8000 (this price was from several years ago, you will need to get recent quote). If you are interested please contact me and I will put you in contact with the designer and manufacturer who can give you more specific details the product, timeframes and freight, and current price.
- See more about handgrip dynamometers.
- Fat Calculator software also by Dr. Abbas Meamarbashi.
- Calibrating Handgrip Dynamometers
- About force plates
- Other fitness testing products
- List of other strength and power tests.