The home fitness test manual provides information about a series of simple fitness tests that you can use to test yourself. No expensive equipment needed, or you don't need to pay a gym to test you. No embarrassing moments. You can retest yourself at any time.
There are 10 clearly explained tests, encompassing a wide range of fitness components. Available are also recording sheets and a unique rating scale to monitor your progress and rate your result.
- Simple, do-it-yourself testing guide, suitable for people ranging from sedentary beginning an exercise program, to high level athletes
- Includes 30-page fully illustrated booklet describing how to perform these simple tests
- Minimal extra equipment required
- Tables of norms for all tests to compare your results
- Progress recording sheets
Visit Home Fitness Test for more information and to get your free copy.
Download your free copy of the Home Fitness Testing Manual — a guide for you to plan, conduct, analyze and interpret fitness testing at home.
- Fitness Tests at Home — links to a few fitness tests suitable to do yourself at home
- A Home Fitness Testing Kit — the basics required for you to test yourself at home
- See the Fitness Test List for the complete range of tests.