Here is a table listing recommended body weights for a range of height measures. A BMI of between 20 and 25 is considered to be a ideal weight, which corresponds to the green band on the graph below. You can use this table to determine your rating by determining where the lines from your current height and weight intersect. If you want to use feet and inches and pounds, there is another version of this graph.
- Height Prediction Calculations
- Height and weight growth charts
- Description and procedures for measuring BMI
- BMI calculators using imperial or metric values.
- Calculating Ideal Weight
- Use a calculator to convert kg and grams to pounds, and vice versa
- Use a calculator to convert cm and meters to feet and inches, and vice versa
- Anthropometric Charts
- About body composition
- Other body composition tests