Rowing is a sport in which athletes race against each other on water, using boats and oars, over various distances, depending upon the type of race and the discipline. Rowing is also one of the oldest Olympic sports.
- About Rowing Ergometers [May '21]
- Rowing Fitness Tests [May '21]
- Fitness Components for Rowing [Jul '18]
- Rowing major events [Mar '17]
- Anthropometry for rowing [Dec '15]
- Rowing Trivia [Oct '10]
- Rowing Fitness [Oct '10]
- What does it take to be a successful rower? [Aug '10]
- Fitness components for rowing [Apr '10]
- Fitness Testing for Rowing [Apr 09]
- On this site you will find information about Fitness and Fitness Testing for Rowing.
- Rowing Trivia and Polls about Rowing
- Rowing major events
- Also Rowing Books for sale.
- Rowing Equipment
Currently at the Olympics there are 14 rowing events:
- Men: quad sculls, double sculls, single sculls, eight, coxless four, coxless pair, Lightweight Men: coxless four, double sculls,
- Women: quad sculls, double sculls, single sculls, eight, coxless pair, Lightweight Women: double sculls.
- About Rowing at the Olympic Games.
- Weight Management Strategies in weight category restricted sports.
- Rowing clipart of equipment and athletes