The new sport of water football was created by Dakota Sampson from West Virginia, USA in June 2016. Water football is a smaller version of American football but in a pool with fewer players the idea is to get the football in the other end zone in 4 plays.
- To be tackled your head head has to be underwater.
- Each touchdown is worth 6 points
- There is no fieldgoals like regular football.
- There is only five guys allowed on the field at a time for each team.
- There are 4 quarters each are six minutes long.
- All other rules are that of American football
- The pool that the sport is played in is rectangler 20 feet by 24 feet and is 5 1/2 deep.
- Water football
- Team swim suit
- Swim goggles
Rate this Sport
What do you think about this 'sport'? Please rate it on its potential.
- Other New Sports
- Complete list of unusual sports