The new sport of Tomo was created by Victor Treto, Clay Stimpson and Brodie Turner from North Carolina, North America in the Summer of 2016. This sport is a mix between lacrosse and hockey, and it's as physical as football. You have a stick and a mini soccerball. Ten minutes for each quarters. You always refer the offense as warriors, the defence as soul takers and the goalie as keepers.
Equipment Required: You need lacrosse shoulder pads, shin pads, hip/thigh/kidneys pads,gym shorts, helmet, Jersey.
- You can't use a defence stick as offense
- Offensive sticks have to be 3-4ft long, they can be made of aluminum, bamboo and wood
- Defence sticks are 4-5ft long made of the same material
- The keeper is the only one to have a net on his stick
- You have 10 minutes to score but 4 periods
- This game is a team game but only ten players from each team (4 defence and 5 offense and 1 goalie) can be on the field.
Rate this Sport
What do you think about this 'sport'? Please rate it on its potential.
- Other New Sports
- Complete list of unusual sports