The new sport of Rebound was created by Charlie Vallis from the UK in February 2015. The pitch is the same size as a 5 a side football pitch, played in a glass box similar to squash. There is a goal at either end which is a colored wall, as well as a goal area. There are four players on each team. The aim of the game is to throw the ball against the goal, and have it caught by a player from your team standing in the goal area. The ball is bouncy and the size of a cricket ball.
- You are not allowed to travel whilst carrying the ball.
- You must not carry the ball for more than three seconds.
- You can't kick the ball.
- There is no physical contact.
- You cannot stand in your own goal area.
- Only one attacking player is permitted to stand in the opponents goal area.
- The same offside rule as in football (soccer).
equipment-required: A bouncy ball, the size of a cricket ball. A glass room, the size of a 5 aside football pitch. Two outline goals.
Rate this Sport
What do you think about this 'sport'? Please rate it on its potential.
- Other new sports
- Complete list of unusual sports