The new sport of Paper Airplane Targets was created by Catie from Santa Monica, CA in February 2016. The objective of this sport is simple, you aim to hit a target with a paper airplane. The sport can be played indoors in a gym or outdoors at a park. Equipment required: Paper Airplanes, a target board with 4 circles, measuring tape.
- The paper airplane must land on the target on the ground.
- The first circle is worth 5 points.
- The second circle is worth 10 points.
- The third circle is worth 15 points.
- The fourth circle is worth 20 points.
- If the paper airplane lands outside the target, it is out of the game.
- Each player or team gets four turns.
- Teams have to have four players if you play with a team.
- Players from different teams can try to knock other paper planes off the target to get a better score.
- If the paper airplane lands in multiple circles, a judge will measure which circle the paper plane is in most to the points.
- The game ends at 100 points. The team or the individual player who gets the most points on target wins.
Rate this Sport
What do you think about this 'sport'? Please rate it on its potential.
- Other new sports
- Complete list of unusual sports