MI Soccer is a new sport. From John Echeverry (Jan 2012): "Me and my cousin have invented a new sport called (M.I.) soccer. It stands for mini indoor soccer. The idea is that you get a spongy ball big enough so that if you have any couches or low-lying seats the ball doesn't go through but big enough so that it doesn't break everything it hits. Here are the rules. Hope you enjoy the game. :)"
MI Soccer Rules
- No hitting, biting, pinching, or knocking over.
- When cornered you must not use your hands to hang on to anything (except when your falling and only to the floor)
- Can be played with any doors, entrances,or archways in the house.
- When starting the ball goes to whoever gets the heads when flipping a coin of any type.
- When your feet, torso, or head cannot touch the ball you may use your hands but has to be thrown in after picked up.
- Its soccer, so, no hands (remember the ONE exception though).
- Using the environment for your advantage is fair and highly recommended (GET CREATIVE).
- More of a two player game but can be played with many depending on house size.
Rate this Sport
What do you think about this 'sport'? Please rate it on its potential.
- Other New Sports
- Complete list of unusual sports