The new sport of Kick Net was created by Ethan Prentice from Australia in June 2017. Kick Net is a mixture of soccer and tennis.
Equipment Required: soccer ball, tennis or badminton nets.
- 7 Players are on the field at all times
- The field is a soccer pitch with tennis like nets placed at the third lines
- Two players in each third, except in the last third where the goalie is
- The ball must be kept in the air at all times
- Players can use any part of their bodies except their arms to keep the ball up in the air.
- Players can't leave their thirds
- The ball mustn't touch the nets
- Aren't allowed to tackle if tackling occurs players are give a blue card, this means that you must swap thirds with another member of your team
- if the ball touches the ground and you were the last one to touch it, the possession of the ball is given over to the other team.
Rate this Sport
What do you think about this 'sport'? Please rate it on its potential.
- Other New Sports
- Complete list of unusual sports