The new sport of Hit the Ball was created by Benjamin Alexander from Chennai India. It is a simple sport that involves keeping a ball in the air using a bat.
Equipment Required: A bat like cricket bat but must be rectangular, a bouncing ball size like tennis ball.
- A bat must be kept in the armpits and it should be in such a way that it is covered.
- Next, the ball must be tapped, it must not fall off the bat and the ball should be tapped. If it is not tapped then it won't be counted as a point.
- For each tapping a point will be awarded.
- Player must keep tapping till he is out, that is, when ball falls off the bat.
- After he is out, then next person gets a turn to score.
- It continues until all players are out.
Rate this Sport
What do you think about this 'sport'? Please rate it on its potential.
- Other New Sports
- Complete list of unusual sports