The new sport of H.A.V. Football (Soccer) was created by Wade Harwood of England in August 2012. H.A.V. Football is a fast and exciting football game (soccer) with a twist game which will be great fun to play and watch for fans and TV viewers alike.
A football-soccer game to take the game to a Whole NEW LEVEL! a game witch will take America by storm! (H,A,V SOCCER) stands for headers and volleys soccer. Their will be no draw games extra time then if no team is winning after extra time it will go to penalties, but all penalties from the shoot-out are counted as 1. Their will be roll on and off substitutes. It's a game you can play indoor or outdoor. 8 aside teams.
You can earn goals scoring inside the area that counts as 1 goal and 2 outside the area. Goals from a volley are counted as 2, headers are counted as volleys. But if you score a volley from outside the area it counts as 3! Included heading the ball. And you can set up your own volleys but you cant score with the same part of your body you t'd up the ball with, and the ball must rise at least above your waist before shooting.
- There will be a clock in plain view, displayed for fans and everyone to see, so for any fouls the clock will stop. And their will be a shot clock where you will have a certain amount of time to shoot.
- Their will be NO Offside!! And this is where it gets interesting the goalies are! allowed to catch the ball in the opponents areas. And if one of the goalie catches the ball in the Opponents area then they are rewarded with a Penalty! Depending on where the ball crosses the line it will counts for more or less goals.
- And there is a sensor that's in the goal that reads where the ball crosses the goal line, so if it crosses the line at the top of the goal it's worth 2 goals and the bottom 1 goal. Sensor most likely to read where the ball crosses the line top or bottom will be in the goalposts.
- Their will be no Referees on the Pitch they will be on the side of the pitch watching TV monitors and your not allowed to touch the opponent only if challenging for a header or a 50-50 balls. And if a team commits 5 fouls the opposite team will be rewarded with a penalty.
- There will be 4 quarters.
- Each team will have 3 Referees challenges per game.
- If the ball hits a outfield players hand it will be a foul, but only if the players hand are above they shoulders or away from their body no matter what! Only the goalies are allowed to handle the ball but only in the areas.
- And if any fans are Racist!! Their team would be Deducted 3 points and lose their team 25% gate sales of that game. And if a player is Penalized for racism he will not play for his club for a full Season amount of League games when fully fit, so if he gets Injured whilst the ban is running his ban games won't be counted. And the 3 Strikes and your out! Rule! band for LIFE!! If the teams fan has been found guilty for Racism 3 times the person in question will be band for life!! And the players contact will be Terminated! And any one of them would course the club to be Relegated!!!
- Their will be a ALL STAR GAME at the end of the Season where teams from North vs South for English teams. And South America an American teams will have north south east and west team with the top two teams facing each other, with 3 games abroad 2 at home. The English will have the best out of three with the final at home and two games Abroad The highest bidder from around the world, will stage the games from America , Asia, Europe and the U,A,E. but only 1 game each. And other countries Vice versa. And the players in the teams will be picked from Seasonal statistics from passing completions, Tackles won, goal assists, goals and saves.
a shot clock and a big clock witch everyone can see in plan view. a goal line camera.
Rate this Sport
What do you think about this 'sport'? Please rate it on its potential.
- Other new sports
- Complete list of unusual sports